Folly Beach Salt Marsh Kayaking
sLow-Tide Salt Marsh Kayak Tour
- Available Monday-Friday by reservation
- Departure times vary based on tide from 7am-10am. Check booking calendar for specific times.
- Other dates and times available by request for groups of 4 or more. Just email or call to request another date/time.
- Small Group outings with naturalist guide
- Appx 2.5 hour event
- $55 per person Adult (Choice of single or double touring style kayak)
- $45 per person 12 and under in tandem kayak with adult
Twilight Folly Kayaking Tour
- Departures between 5:30-7pm depending on date (check online calendar)
- Dates can be booked by request for groups of 4 or more, or minimum $220
- Small group outings with a naturalist guide
- Appx 2-2.5 hour event
- $55 per person Adult (choice of single or double kayak)
Full Moon Kayak Tour
- Head out for sunset and a full moon rise over the salt-marsh
- Blue Moon = May 18th
- Strawberry Moon= June 17th
- Buck Moon = July 16th
- Sturgeon Moon= August 15th
- Harvest Moon= September 14th
- Hunters Moon= October 13th
- $65 per person adult (choice of Single or double kayaks)
Morris Island Lighthouse Full Day
Between the mouth of the Charleston Harbor and the north end of Folly Beach, lies one South Carolina’s undeveloped barrier island jewels. The important role Morris island has played in Charleston’s history, and its undeveloped beaches, make it a special place to visit any time of the year.
We plan this tour to follow the outgoing tide to the Island, usually departing from the county park boat landing on Folly Beach. We will land on the south side beach and have time for shelling and hunting for sharks teeth. Enjoy your lunch on the beach in view of the lighthouse. As the tide turns around, we will depart for the return journey through the Marshes. Typical paddle time each direction is 1.5-2 hours (up to 4 hours total paddle time with up to 1.5 hours on the island). Due to the longer nature of the trip, some paddle experience is strongly recommended. If you want to visit Morris Island but 3-4 hours of paddling is too much, our private charter boat is also a great way to see it.
Full Day Private Guided Tour Rate:
1-4 paddlers @ $425 (minimum rate)
5-8 paddlers @ $90 per person
8+ call for custom quote
Schedule: This trip has a couple of departure point options, all of which are very important to plan according to the tide for a good experience. For this reason, reservations well ahead of time are strongly recommended.